Tuesday, June 24, 2008


My friend Emily, who I went to Jr. High with, tagged me with this fun little questionnaire! Here are some things you may not know about me. Enjoy!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
1. I was in the process of applying to and visiting colleges (including Samford, William Jewell, and Covenant).
2. Hanging out with my good friends Carolyn, Sharon, JQ, and Kristina
3. I was on my way with my youth group (KREW) to Destin, FL for a Summer Conference!

What is on your to-do list today?
1. Deep Water Aerobics Class
2. Running errands to Target, Marshalls, Costco and the Grocery Store
3. Making Dinner
4. Writing some notes to friends

What are some snacks you enjoy?
1. Baked Doritos (I think they are better than the real thing!)
2. Cliff Kid ZBar (I love the chocolate chip!)
3. Fruit…cantaloupe, kiwi, strawberries, and blueberries

What would you do if you were a billionaire?
It would be great not to have a house payment, so I would pay that off! I would give to the Church and other charities. I did mission work with a church in Kenya and loved the people, so it would be awesome to go back and help them again. I would like to travel more and be able to take family and friends with us.

Your bad habits:
1. I am a back-seat driver and this drives my husband crazy. Sorry Honey!
2. I am a neat freak!
3. I love to shop and sometimes it is impulsive! I love clothes and decorating my house!

5 Jobs You’ve Had:
1. Worked at Lix, now Silky Freeze in High School
2. Worked at a cute Boutique in college and spent every paycheck at the shop!
3. Nanny for 2 adorable girls
4. Administrative Assistant
5. Patient Advocate at an In-Patient Treatment Center

What is currently playing on your iPod?
Rosie Thomas, OneRepublic, ONCE, and Matthew West

What are the last 5 books you’ve read or have been reading?
1. Strong Women, Soft Hearts by Paula Rinehart
2. The Mark of the Lion: A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers
3. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
4. First Light by Sue Monk Kidd
5. To Live Is Christ (Acts) by Beth Moore

Now it’s my turn to tag some other bloggers. This is hard to know who will do this… Okay, I’m tagging Erin, Chelsea, Kurtis, Amanda, and Rachael

3 comments:

emily said...

Yea! I was hoping you'd do this! Fun read!

AZChelsea said...

alright...give me a day ot two to do this!

Ben and Erin said...

Okay, I will do this...might take me a couple of days! :) It was fun to read this about you. Also, I didn't realize how you knew Emily, so it was fun to figure that out too! :) Have a great weekend!