Thursday, June 19, 2008

Scrapbooking

I have always enjoyed scrapbooking and I am definitely not a professional, but love the creative outlet. I love pictures and looking back at memories in my life. I have been wanting to make a scrapbook of my wedding, but it felt like a daunting task.

Recently my good friend, who I have scrapbooked with for a long time, invited me to join her so we could get caught up on our albums. Spending time with her has been encouraging and fun. As I have done many pages I find the process very therapeutic and good for my soul.

There has been a lot on my heart and using my creativity has allowed me to see God's provison and experience His beauty in a new way!





4 comments:

AZChelsea said...

how fun! I bet that has taken a lot of time! You have a real nack for that! Maybe you can teach me a few things...can't wait to see it when it's all done!

AZChelsea said...

I love the new picture! It was so good talking with you today!

Lara said...

thanks so much chelsea! it was great to catch up with you the other day. :) Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I love your creativity and the way you have captured our memories to enjoy for years to come! Thank you for preserving our history!
You are the bestest ever!